Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Work- Wear Wednesday: Watercolour Dream

I recently joined Instagram, I know I'm so behind the times - I've always been very technologically ancient!! My user name is ruhavingagiraffe for anyone that is interested.  I decided to join an Evening Standard competition as it was simply a case of uploading a smart outfit which (I hope) I wear every day.  As such I thought I would share a few of the photos with you.

The dress is a recent Zara purchase and is in this glorious watercolour type print.  I really enjoy the artistry behind watercolour prints especially when against a neutral background, as in this case, as it emphasises the print.  I actually bought this a few weeks ago and put off wearing it however I then saw it on Alex Jones on Sports Relief and it looked lovely on her, which made me want to wear it IMMEDIATELY!!

zara watercolour dress boucle jacket
Dress - Zara, Boucle Jacket - Leather Lane Market, Watch -  Marc Jacobs, Shoes - New Look, Necklace - New Look

It is in your typical pencil dress shape with no sleeves, which is perfect for this time of year.  I don't know about you but I was roasting in my office this afternoon!  I decided to pick out the pinky/blue tones in the dress and accessorized with these shades.

zara watercolour dress marc jacobs watch

Zara are having an amazing season at the moment so I am thinking of compiling a wishlist that has been steadily growing over the past few weeks.  Cannot wait for their sale to start, dangerous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment