Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Sardinia #3 - Day Outfits

I wanted to show you a few of the more considered outfits I wore on holiday i.e. not just a bikini with a kaftan/maxi over the top.  I tend to accesorise much more on holiday, I think it is because you have the time to actually carefully pick your outfit and get your creative juices flowing!  Also I almost feel obligated having hauled a huge hunk of jewellery overseas, to actually wear them.

Outfit number one consists of a simple stripe crop top and my trusty levi shorts.  I like these shorts because they are a comfortable length and I do not have to worry about flashing anyone and they feel sturdy on!  The one time you can definitely get away with wearing crop tops is on holiday so I always take advantage :)

Shorts - Levi's via Ebay, Top - New Look, Sandals - Topshop, Necklace - h&m, Bracelets - Primark & h&m, Rings - h&m




This second outfit consists of my beloved bunny skirt, which was the focal piece of this outfit.  As it is quite a busy print I tend to wear a plain top with it and this white bardot top brings out the colour of the rabbits on the skirt.  I thought it would be nice to go for pale pink/blue accessories because I am a match-aholic!

 Bunny skirt - Topshop, White Bardot Top - New Look, Sandals - River Island, Necklace - New Look, Rings - H&M, Bracelets - Turkish market




This is probably my favourite outfit because I love neon and aztec so putting the two together is a winner in my eyes!  This is the kind of top I would only wear on holiday as the brightness is a bit of an eye-sore but I love it nonetheless.  I thought the aztec bluey/orange colourways really complemented the neon yellow of the top.  On another note these multicoloured spike sandals are the BEST SHOES EVER!!

 Top - Zip Up, Shorts - Topshop, Sandals - River Island, Necklace - Primark, Bracelets - Forever 21




 What do you think of my daytime outfits?  Evening outfits to follow shortly!

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment