Sunday, 8 September 2013

Nights Out: Co-ord & Colourful

I do enjoy a good night out, not as much as in my hay day but it is usually a weekend occurrence.  I do not really show that side on the blog so I thought I might show a few photos of recent nights out.  My Friday nights are always more conservative as they require office transitional gear whereas Saturdays are more of a free-for-all!

Typical Friday night outfit:

Friday nights will usually consist of a pencil skirt, as worn during the day, with the blouse being swapped out for a more outrageous top e.g. a crop top.  A few Fridays ago I was out in Covent Garden and decided to wear my co-ord polka dot outfit.  I do absolutely love a good co-ord and am on the look out for a co-ord short suit but have yet to see one that calls out to me!

River Island Polka Dot Co-ord suit New Look Stripe Shoes
River Island Co-ord set - River Island, Shoes - New Look

Adding in stripey shoes is my poor attempt at mixing prints!  I know that clashing is having a moment however my comfort zone is definitely matchy matchy so this is my best effort - ooo the shoes don't match, groundbreaking!

Polka Dot Crop Top Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

On a Saturday I usually dress a bit more outrageously depending on where I am going, I do love a bit of glam.  On this occasion it was a 'dressy' place so I was given free rein to glam up which made me very happy - is it sad that my favourite part of the evening is picking my outfit and doing my make-up?!

Bronze Smokey Eye Nude Lip

Stila In The Light Eyeshadow Mac Angel Lipstick

I rarely pile on the make-up however I had been watching Pixiwoo/Lisa Eldridge videos that day and felt inspired so this was my version of a bronze smoky eye.

Unfortunately I did not get a great full length picture, running late as per.  I was wearing a Topshop structured skater dress with my gorgeous neon perspex shoes and my new multi-coloured New Look collar necklace that can be seen more clearly in my jewellery post here.

Topshop Purple Skater Dress New Look Multicoloured Collar Necklace

Boohoo Neon Perspex Heeled Shoe

Topshop Purple Skater Dress Boohoo Neon Perspex Heels

Purple Skater Skirt - Topshop, Neon Perspex Shoes - Boohoo, Collar Necklace - New Look

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I have a Primark haul coming next week so stay tuned for that!

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment