Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Work-Wear Wednesday

I have had the most hectic few months.  I moved house a few weeks ago (STRESS) and of course part and parcel of moving house is zero internet access - I am having serious withdrawal symptoms.  I was supposed to be connected last week but that has now been pushed back another few weeks - screw you BT! - which is over 2 months without access to the web, just unacceptable! I was going to leave blogging until I had properly settled in and had full internet access however that is taking  much longer than anticipated so I am having to do it wherever I can - be it during my lunch break or at a friend's house - so expect some sporadic posting!!  Below are photos of what I wore to work today, most of it is New Look sale stuff.  Sorry about the iphone photos, my camera was not at hand!


Top, jelly shoes, bracelet - New Look sale, pencil skirt - Zip Up

I have not bought too much into the peplum trend as I have a rather long torso and the cut tends to hit me in an awkward area and makes me look somewhat stumpy.  This one however just about works and I loved the longer length at the back.  Also it was polka dot so could not be left behind naturally.

I have bought tonnes of sale stuff over the last 3 months and when I am able to mooch a good internet session off someone those posts will be winging their way to you!

Anyone else had success with the New Look sale?

Xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog and great blog name! I'm also very tall so finding clothes can be a nightmare. That top is stunning! Just followed you so looking forward to your upcoming posts.


    My blog is http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/ if you get a chance would love you to go and have a look and maybe follow me back if you like it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment :) I'm glad someone shares my pain of finding clothes that are long enough - first world problems haha. I will definitely be checking out your blog. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaa, thank you Sarah, love you pink dress in your latest post too. x

    http://charlotteeileen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete