Sunday, 27 January 2013

Welcome to the Jungle


This is a casual outfit that I wore at the weekend featuring my new animal print skirt, hence the title of this post, and the first picture of me in my garden which is somewhat resembling a jungle at the moment!  I love skater skirts as they are flattering to all figures but find it difficult to find ones long enough to keep my modesty and be work-appropriate!  This skirt definitely fits under that umbrella and I like the fact that the animal print is subtle so I do not end up looking too Pat Butcher-esque!  This is my favourite style of top at the moment as it is the perfect cut to enhance any curves without being too revealing; even better it is a Primark gem so costs less than a McDonalds.


Skirt - Miss Selfridge, Top - Primark, Boots - Topshop, Necklace - Ebay

Hope everyone has had a smashing weekend.  I had some late Birthday celebrations with work friends on the Friday which was very messy indeed so spent the rest of the weekend recovering and watching trashy films (see Wedding Date!)

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your look, so pretty

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen! I will put your blog on my reading list for this evening :) Xx

    ReplyDelete