Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Work-wear Wednesday

Another Wednesday, another work-wear post.  Today it was our team Christmas lunch at work so I wanted to wear something a little more festive, hence the reddish peplum top and glitzy collar necklace.  The top is leaning very orange in the pictures but it is a bit more red in real life with a tinge of orange, it goes perfectly with the Mac lipstick Scarlet Ibis from the Marilyn collection which  I love wearing.  It is quite daring for day-time work mode but it never fails in perking me up and people have come to expect bright from me!!  We went to Thai Square which I have been to once before and is very enjoyable, they do good Thai food for reasonable prices.  They do not have a patch on Spicy Basil in Kilburn though - if you have not been there you MUST MUST - the food is amazing and the prices even better!!



I've got another Christmas lunch tomorrow and then drinks after work with friends, then the Hobbit at the iMax on Friday which I can't bloody wait for!! The festivities are in full swing! Hope everyone else is having an enjoyable festive week.

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment