Saturday, 22 December 2012

Christmas Jumper Friday

Last week was national Christmas jumper day which I think is a fairly new thing as I certainly hadn't heard of it before!  A group of us decided to participate by wearing them to work and going to the pub afterwards looking like knobs!! It was really fun as there were loads of people in dodgy Christmas jumpers, most of which I recognised from Primark sadly enough!  I thought it was the perfect excuse to wear my new Disney jumper I had bought a few days earlier.  Now I know it's not strictly a 'Christmas jumper' - I got a lot of grief for that at work - however in my defense Lady and the Tramp is a classic Christmas movie (it's scheduled for Christmas Eve this year in fact so there) and also I was desperate to wear a Disney jumper to work and get away with it!!


Our nerdy Christmas group at work



These were the only two photos I could find where, although admittedly looking extremely pissed, my eyes are not closed or I am not on the verge of falling over.  What can I say it's that time of year where it is allowed to over-indulge in festivities!!  I am wearing my newish Topshop peplum top underneath which has the most gorgeous pearl embellishment on the collar, it adds a lovely touch to any plain outfit.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I saw the Hobbit at the iMax last night which was incredible, review coming soon :) Just finished watching the Strictly Come Dancing final and am about to watch Taken 2 which I am pretty excited about as the first one is probably my favourite action film.  Also Liam Neeson is just scrumptious. 

Xx

5 comments:

  1. awww this is oo cute, merry Xmas <3 x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucia. Merry Christmas to you also :) X

      Delete
  2. Lov your hair color & your curls! I cannot wait to see the hobbit! Im glad you liked it!


    xo, N
    www.natashasolae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natasha, I just cut all my hair off so it's nice to hear!! If you liked the Lord of The Rings trilogy I think you will really enjoy the Hobbit. X

      Delete