Wednesday, 28 November 2012

Work-wear Wednesday

Firstly apologies for the grainy photos.  These were taken by iPhone due to the absence of a camera!  Moving on this is a relatively new blouse from Topshop - I loved the subtle stud detail on the collar and the rich purple hue - studs and jewel tones for winter, so revolutionary!!  I recently got a few bits and bobs from Primark (post coming soon) and these earrings were one of my purchases.  They reminded me slightly of the Princess Diana style jewellery and although these are blatantly fake I do not think they look gaudy either as some cheap jewellery can tend to.






Blouse - Topshop
Skirt - River Island
Earrings/Bracelet - Primark, Turkey
                                                          
Hope you are going to take advantage of the Covent Garden event tomorrow night (as detailed in my last post) and start your Christmas shopping early.  I am determined to be organised this year!  No more frantic Christmas Eve shopping for me!!

Xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of that top and gorgeous detailing!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you hun. Love your blog - just followed. Love discovering new blogs :) Xx

    ReplyDelete