Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Angel

So this is kind of a FOTD type post to showcase my new Angel lipstick by Mac.  I was tempted to buy this as I have never bought a nude from Mac before and it does look bloody amazing on Kim K.



 This is the first time I've worn it properly and I'm still not a huge fan, as most people seem to be of this lipstick, but it's growing on me.  I just don't like nudes on me!!  There is also a sneak peek of my new favourite blouse which is going to have it's own dedicated post in the near future.

Don't really want to put my picture under a picture of Kim Kardashian because it will make these pictures look even worse but here goes! 

   

This is not a true FOTD though as this was taken after a loooong day at work (if you can't tell!)and the lighting is atrocious. This is really only for the purpose of the lipstick!

I am also adding in two snaps of my jewellery as they are my new obsession and go well with the blue and white shirt.  The necklace is from H&M and the shamballa style bracelet from a Turkish market:

 What do you think of Mac Angel?

Xx


No comments:

Post a Comment